Thrive Neural Retraining is a revolutionary approach to achieving freedom from the limitations associated with many forms of environmental illness, trauma and stress, including:
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Electric Hypersensitivity Syndrome (EHS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Mold Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Enjoy Life Again!
By utilizing this natural, gentle and self-paced approach to neuro-emotional "brain training", you will have an opportunity to transform and revitalize your life by:
- reversing the often long-standing limitations associated with stress, trauma and environmental illness;
- reclaiming your natural energy, vitality and health; and
- rediscovering a new found joy and enthusiasm for life!
Limbic System Impairment
Thrive Neural Retraining is based on a radical new understanding of the root cause of the chronic and debilitating symptoms associated with environmental illness, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and a wide variety of common neural challenges including stress, anxiety, trauma and depression.
This root cause, limbic system impairment, is a form of brain injury resulting from trauma to the central nervous system.
Fortunately, through the science of neuroplasticity and the art of neural retraining, it is now possible to reverse many of the effects of limbic system impairment.
To this end, Thrive Neural Retraining provides all the tools and resources you need to begin:
- deepening your understanding of your limbic system and how it is affected by stress, injury and trauma; and
- harnessing the life-changing power of your brain's innate "plasticity", i.e., your brain's natural ability to change and heal itself.
Neuroplasticity is the natural, innate ability of the human brain to change, or "rewire", it's own internal, neural connections.
In the context of environmental illness and trauma, neuroplasticity is the ability of the human brain to rehabilitate impaired neural connections created during previous experiences of injury and trauma (psychological, mental, emotional and/or physical).
The astonishing power of this neural "rewiring" process is that it can rehabilitate, and often eliminate, the mental, emotional and physiological effects associated with the original trauma!
This remarkable flexibility and adaptability of the human brain is ultimately the basis for all discovery, learning and creativity. It is also the foundation upon which the Thrive Neural Retraining program is based.
DIY Training and Support
Thrive Neural Retraining provides a safe, self-paced and systematic "do-it-yourself" approach to learning about neuroplasticity and limbic system impairment. It also includes step-by-step guidelines for using self-directed neuroplasticity as a means for overcoming limbic system impairment and enhancing central nervous system function.
The program also provides guidance and support for individuals who have completed other neural retraining programs, but have not yet achieved the results they desire.